Sorry to hear that you are having problems using Signuptoplay.com.
Here are a few things which might be causing your problem:
1. You have a "Pop-up Blocker" installed. SignUpToPlay uses additional pop-up windows to aid in site navigation. If you have a pop-up blocker installed, it may be preventing the site from working as intended. This includes the link to "create a new account" (if you click that link and nothing happens, your blocker is preventing the new window from opening). Many pop-up blockers allow the user to add trusted sites. This allows the blocker to remain installed, while allowing certain sites to use additional windows. If you cannot configure your blocker to allow SignUpToPlay.com to use additional windows, you will have to uninstall your blocker to use SignUpToPlay.com.
2. You have cookies disabled. Many sites, including SignUpToPlay.com require cookies to function. SignUpToPlay.com uses non-persistent cookies and requires that you have cookies enabled on your browser. In addition, many of the events using SignUpToPlay.com offer online payment via PayPal. PayPal also requires cookies to be enabled. Without cookies enabled, PayPal will give a "timeout" error.
4. You are using an incompatible version of AOL. We recommend using AOL 5.0, although some versions of AOL 4.x do work.
5. You are using an incompatible version of Netscape. We recommend using Netscape 6.0+. The latest version of Netscape is available for no charge at netscape.com.
6. You are using an incompatible version of Microsoft Internet Explorer. We recommend using version 5 or higher. The latest version of Internet Explorer is available for no charge at the Microsoft website.
7. You are using an Apple (Power Mac, G3, G4, etc) with AOL. The recommended solution is sign on to AOL, then launch another browser such as Internet Explorer at level 5 or above, and try that. If this does not work, you will need to use a PC based computer. Try a friend's PC, go to a public library, or go to Kinko's.
8. If you are on a school or office network, check with your network administrator. They may have security settings on the entire network which do not allow you to submit information on sites such as signuptoplay.com.
Still no luck?
The six items above have proven to cure most problems that have been encountered. If you have tried all of the applicable above items, and are still having a problem please send us an e-mail including the following information: